Posted in News on April 10, 2012
You might have noticed that we scheduled TWO Work Parties. And you might have further noticed that they are only one week apart. There is a method to the madness!
We did this intentionally to give as many people a chance to participate. We DO NOT expect you to attend both. However, if you are energetic, love working the trails, have the time…. Then by all means come on out both times. Copious brownie points await you.
For the rest of us, scheduling the parties on a Saturday and the Sunday of the following week allows everyone to attend at least one because:
- If you work on Saturday, you can come on Sunday
- If you attend Synagogue on Saturday, you can come on Sunday.
- If you attend Church on Sunday, you can come on Saturday
- If you attend Mosque on Friday, you are available on both days
- If you are out of town one weekend, you are most likely in town the other weekend
We have lots of new tools, so don’t be afraid that too many people will show up. If you have ridden Harbins lately, especially MB2 & MB3, then you know how much mud and water are on the trail. Looking forward to working with you all on Saturday or Sunday!
Harbins Trail Coordinator